anyone tried these yet??

Hey Ben, did you see the side notes. It was like 350 for the vavle covers, 280 for the coil holders, they another 80 or something like that to WELD the tabs to hold the coils holder on the covers.

I said it was on the expensive side. Did you not see the custom valve covers that Jeff Bullock had on his 427? You don't think they were just a couple of hundred, do you?

Don't forget to add the powdercoating charge. I think it would be the cadillac of valve cover setups. The hell with plastic covers. :)

Hey Ben, did you see the side notes. It was like 350 for the vavle covers, 280 for the coil holders, they another 80 or something like that to WELD the tabs to hold the coils holder on the covers.

I said it was on the expensive side. Did you not see the custom valve covers that Jeff Bullock had on his 427? You don't think they were just a couple of hundred, do you?

Don't forget to add the powdercoating charge. I think it would be the cadillac of valve cover setups. The hell with plastic covers. :)

For me powder is free :D

• 6 months later...

Archived