Drag Racing

zippy

I'm going to work on trying to reserve our local track for a few hours for us. The local one isn't as nice as the big tracks, but with the majority being awd, track prep isn't as important and heads up racing is what we want anyway. If I can't get that, we'll be attending US 131 Motorsports Park again on Friday night. I think we need a burnout contest this year including longest AWD burnout based soley on distance. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I'm going to work on trying to reserve our local track for a few hours for us. The local one isn't as nice as the big tracks, but with the majority being awd, track prep isn't as important and heads up racing is what we want anyway. If I can't get that, we'll be attending US 131 Motorsports Park again on Friday night. I think we need a burnout contest this year including longest AWD burnout based soley on distance.  :D

Are you talking Thunderbird? Thats a scary place. If so I know a guy that works there. He may be able to get us a deal. Personally, I would rather drive to 131 or even Mid-Michigan.

next time we have a large mass of AWD trucks... maybe ask that strip not to water before you have the ability to go around... i dunno if you guys remember that, but you HAD to go through the water... the walls blocked both sides, it was hilarious

Last year we went to Martin to race. I talked with them about reserving the track but at the price it's going to take I want to make sure there will be enough trucks to make it worth it. I could probably get Thunderbird for a day which for our group is ok enough. More than likely we'll be going to Martin again though. As for going through the water, that just means you have to clean your tires off after you roll through. :D:driving:

Archived