Snugtop SL & Bedrug

LSR Mike

Ok Guys and Gals, after a MONTH, it's all installed. I am finally happy. There were a few problems, hence the wait, but all has been taken care of.

Here's the top view

Top%20hi-res.jpg

Here it is open from the back......Notice the Tailgate cap is still on.....

Back%20Open.jpg

From a different angle, lighting is ...different

back.jpg

Here's the hinge detail, I covered alll of the exposed hardware with Chrome Caps, you may have already seen that part in a different post.

Hinge%20Detail.jpg

Here's a shot of the tailgate with the lid closed ......

Tailgate.JPG

a different view....

Tailgate%20side.jpg

Well, what do you think???

Looks great LSR Mike. I'm new to the site and saw your post a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting to see what it looked like. :thumbs: I think that is definitely what I am going with. Thanks for taking the time to take all the pics.

Here it is open from the back......Notice the Tailgate cap is still on...

How did you get the top to fit with the SS tailgate cap still on? All the vendors I've talked to said it would have to come off or be replaced with one of the standard Silverado type. I just placed an order for a Gaylord's X-2000 and I figured to remove the cap.

Roger

That looks great! The bedrug gives it a 'finished' look, very nice. :thumbs:

How is the bedrug installed, can it be removed easily?

I went with the regular snuglid, which resulted in removing the cap exposing the holes in the tailgate. On a previous Silverado I had the holes filled and tailgate painted. This time I got some hard plastic plugs, had them painted body color (with flex) and you can barely see them.

31885810.jpg

WW :cool:

Archived