My new SS

rogervm

Well, I got a chance to wash the SS for the first time this morning and I figured I'd better get a picture alongside my old truck.

2_trucks.jpg

I bought the GMC new 12 years ago. As much as I like the SS I'll still miss the GMC some.:(

Roger

besides deep down i think you like black better

Actually, Matt, all kidding aside, I really do like black (don't tell any of the other guys, though). Let's just keep that between you an me. It is one of the few colors on the planet that looks good on ALL vehicles. That can't be said for colors like red or blue. Ever seen a red Mercedes, Lexus, 740Li BMW etc. ? U-G-L-Y!

The only 'real world' problem I have with black it that it's almost an impossible color to keep looking good. It shows everything! I've owned two black vehicles in my past and I swore after the last one that I'd NEVER do it again. I am just too anal about keeping my rides clean and I just did not have the time or energy to keep that up with black. Plus those damn swirl marks from washing and waxing made me a little crazy..............crazier than I already am if you can believe that. :D

Please print this for future reverence. I will never again admit that I like black on this board. :cheers: ............ ;)

Plus those damn swirl marks from washing and waxing made me a little crazy..............crazier than I already am if you can believe that.

You mean even doing only once or twice a year? :D

And yes...I have no problem believing. :jester:

Archived