New Pics

calisapo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. Here are the pics of the exhaust that some of you have asked for.

This shot is taken from the rear looking forward.

fb482143.jpg

This shot was taken looking towards the rear.

fb482144.jpg

This shot was taken from the driver side door looking back.

fb4821bf.jpg

This shot was taken from the driver's side door looking across. This shows where the pipes split before going up into the headers.

fb4821bc.jpg

This one was taken from the passenger side door looking forward.

fb4821c6.jpg

Blackhawk, what do you mean again? :jester: Thanks for the comments.

2DrTahoe,

Sure, but what do you mean by more detail? I don't mind but the pics go from the back to the front, so everything is covered. Is there a certain weld you'd like to see or are you speaking of a closeup of the muffler? Just let me know.

Thanks All

calisapo:

I got talked into purchasing a dual in single out 50 series flowmaster that I have already had put on. :sigh: So now to go to a dual exhaust I have to purchase another muffler, dual out. :sigh: At the time the thought of going dual exhaust didn’t even cross my mind, but now that I see how it looks that’s what I want.

Should be easy to sell the old muffler though... :thumbs:

Good stuff Blackhawk. Always been a fan of dual exhaust. Since I've finally learned how to post, I might as well throw up a pic of the family.

Here is my battle axe, I mean lovely wife, with me.

fb47de7a.jpg

Here is my buddy Lou, an Argentine Dogo

fb47de74.jpg

If I may ask, why have I received so many questions or comments on the exhaust? By all means, I love answering questions and talking about it but I'm not used to so many inquiries regarding something I viewed as an incidental mod. I have always run dual pipes on my cars and so has most of the people I know. Is it a California thing??? LOL :jester: Again, I still love talking about anything, but I just had to ask. :cheers:

If I may ask, why have I received so many questions or comments on the exhaust?

Others and myself are asking so many questions because you and MNC5 are the only ones with pipes straight out the back. And you are really quick with the pictures in replies. :flag:

:cheers:

Archived