New Pics

calisapo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures in your post?

Right click on the picture you want to post.

Select copy.

Then press the reply button and select the “IMG” button above the post window on the forum.

A script prompt will appear.

Right click in the space provided and press “Paste”

The URL that you copied will be pasted into the prompt window.

Then press OK on the prompt window and the URL will automatically be placed in the reply post window.

Now press preview post below the post window and check to see if your image works or not.

If the image works then proceed to put an explanation along with the image and then press add reply…

Doh... yeah what he said, heh heh. Simultaneous Post, blackhawk beat me to the draw.

----------------------------

First the pics have to be on a webpage or in a file locker.

Then when you start a new topic or reply to one, there's a gray button above the text box that says IMG. Poke that and a small window comes up and prompts you for an address of the image. Insert the text for the link and poke OK. HTML code will show up in the big text box. Once you submit the post the picture will appear.

----------------------------

Thanks Blackhawk. I apprecaite the comments. I have to give Lee the credit for pointing those rims out to us. I have to admit, they look really sexy on black. As far as the exhaust, I've always been a fan of dual out the back. The 3 1/2 inch cut tips really look nice in person and help with sounds. I know Borla and Gibson and others may be a little better exhaust systems, but I couldn't pass up the sound of Flowmasters. I'm also expecting my PCm from Wester's soon. They called to tell me that it shipped the other day.

:troll:

Hey Nelson,

We talked by email about everything else but I forgot to mention the dual exhaust. As Darric already said, that really looks fantastic, man. I sure wish GM had put duals on at the factory because it really does say "serious engine inside."

Gread work, buddy:cool:

"cus the gto gonna have dual pipes"

Well, there is nothing illegal in CA about two pipes. I was just saying that you can't have dual mufflers. You can have two pipes in and then out of one muffler as I have. If the GTO has dual mufflers, which is possible, then the restrictions must apply to personal mods. But for the most part, most new cars in CA are runnign single mufflers, whether or not they have dual pipes exiting the muffler. I can't be sure on what can be produced though. I just know we can't add two mufflers on late model cars.

:cheers: very nice all the way around. i like the exhaust and feel an exhaust option should/could have been offered. corsa made the tip for it and could have just been contracted for an optional system. the fake ss pace truck used corsa and since it's a licenced product for gm i feel it should have been like the ss camaro's were and offered as an option. sure is something nice about how them wheels shine.....

Archived