VHO or RS

BowtieX2

why would it be rally sport? z28 would be more appropriate. The rs wasnt always the ride with the top engine in its class. a vho has the top engine in its class. STILL NOT AN SS :jester: !

It is your truck though, do what you like, not what someone else thinks.

why would it be rally sport? z28 would be more appropriate. The rs wasnt always the ride with the top engine in its class. a vho has the top engine in its class. STILL NOT AN SS :jester: !

Good point! :cheers: I just like RS vs VHO...

Good point! :cheers:

I think it would be a Z60. Z28 was a RPO code for the Camaro in the same way the Z60 is our "handling" package. Yea that's the ticket a big honking Z6.0 emblem sign me up. :driving:

2233018_4.jpg

Good point! :cheers:

I think it would be a Z60. Z28 was a RPO code for the Camaro in the same way the Z60 is our "handling" package. Yea that's the ticket a big honking Z6.0 emblem sign me up. :driving:

:chevy: Thinking of putting 6.0 on the front end of fenders!!! :thumbs:

2233018_1.jpg

There ya go!!! I considered the Camaro badges, 69-76 vintage but "old school' font didn't look right with the VHO decal...

Once my Ram Air hood is on, racing stripes are seriously a consideration!!!!!!!

Archived