Used SS at the Dealer

BlkStSS

I wonder if it was damaged or something.  $25K for a truck with only 1100 miles is too cheap. 

I saw the truck and looked it up on the web site, it looked perfect, no scratches in the bed, no signs of damage, but who knows it could have been hit and auctioned! Maybe one of those trucks from a post about a month back that looked like somebody stole the wheels at a dealership! :crazy:

It also could have been a demo. Can you imagine how many times that vehicle has been stomped on just to see "what she'll do"? Those could be the hardest 1,100 miles on the planet. Virtually everyone who drove it drove it hard. Anyone with half a brain would not buy a demo high performance vehicle - or in our case, one that is perceived to be HP.

It also could have been a demo. Can you imagine how many times that vehicle has been stomped on just to see "what she'll do"? Those could be the hardest 1,100 miles on the planet. Virtually everyone who drove it drove it hard. Anyone with half a brain would not buy a demo high performance vehicle - or in our case, one that is perceived to be HP.

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I bought my SS. They tried to sell me the other SS they had on the lot that wasn’t in the show room. It had 67 miles on it and I knew those would be some really hard miles on a brand new truck. I have worked at dealerships before and know how people test-drive new vehicles. So i bought the shiny new one out of the showroom, I think it had 5 miles on it. :)

:jester: Curiosity got the better of me so I just called the dealer, the salesman I spoke to claimed that it was bought by an employee who decide he wanted an H2 the next day. The price is $10,000 dollars low on the website! It looks like Night shift is correct! Of course, no prize for being right. :cool:

Archived