sig pic

iwineng03ss

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take a shot at it, I haven't made myself one but I've been playing with some new editing software. send me over some pics and an idea of what you want

[email protected] I'll see what I can do. But I would send them to some other people too in case I can't come up with anything good

Iwineng03SS .... yeah I built that one to the same size as my sig. When you click on that thumbnail link and it pops up in the new window ... just save that to your computer.

Click on your name on this board. And at the bottom there should be something that says change signature or something like that.

Just as a friendly reminder .... the mods get pretty strict about the size of people's signatures. You will probably have to get rid of all your mods and put them in your " garage " ... or not use the picture. I think you get 3-4 lines and a picture.

You don't have to use that sig I made ( won't hurt my feelings)... I was browsing the net and saw that picture of those girls and thought it would be cool in a sig ....

but if you like it ... feel free to use it.

TIM

Archived