Met an old friend

04CHASE

well on my way home from work today i see a grey harley f -150 (supercharged)

i didnt try to rev on him( way to much traffic) i notice him pull up on side of me with his window down, so i say whats up and i notice its my old buddy from high school. so we pull over down the road and start bs' ing. he sayd want to go for a ride :devil::yellow_loser: . Hell yeahs. and i didnt think it would be to fast maybe the same as my ss or a lil faster. WRONG this thing would have blown the doors of my SS, he was getting about 15 psi and could boil the tires throguh 2nd. this thing had to be mid 13's i was really impressed.I said im glad i didnt try you. then we went for a lil cruise in the SS . i would have definatley got him out of the hole but thats about it. he really liked my truck though :uhoh: . He used to have a lighting that ran 12's but he sold it to his dad. He siad next track day he would come with so that should make for some good video. just wanted to talk some good on ford( even though i hate them) and the interior in those things are hot too.

well on my way home from work today i see a grey harley f -150 (supercharged)

i didnt try to rev on him( way to much traffic) i notice him pull up on side of me with his window down, so i say whats up and i notice its my old buddy from high school. so we pull over down the road and start bs' ing. he sayd want to go for a ride :devil:  :yellow_loser: . Hell yeahs. and i didnt think it would be to fast maybe the same as my ss or a lil faster. WRONG this thing would have blown the doors of my SS, he was getting about 15 psi and could boil the tires throguh 2nd. this thing had to be  mid 13's i was really impressed.I said im glad i didnt try you. then we went for a lil cruise in the SS . i would have definatley got him out of the hole but thats about it. he really liked my truck though  :uhoh: . He used to have a lighting that ran 12's but he sold it to his dad. He siad next track day he would come with so that should make for some good video. just wanted to talk some good on ford( even though i hate them) and the interior in those things are hot too.

They are nice. I had a dark shadow gray one also. I like my V but I didn't know what I had and wish I never got rid of the HD F150. Although I did sell it to a friend and he loves it to death and takes very good care of it.

I sold it to him with a lower pulley, chip and cold air kit and I had run a 13.6 with it pushing 10# of boost. I would imagine your friend is getting a bit better time at 15# of boost.

Take care.

• 4 weeks later...

i had some experience in a short race with a modded HD. this guy lit the tires up in every gear i saw him shift. good looking vehchle, just wished he would have stared at the back of mine for longer. :banghead: besides getting him off the line he handed it too me. i was depressed for days. stupid ford lol

Has he added a different blower? I thought max psi was like 14. They have a aftermarket blower that can be easily added for $2k that can give much more. 16psi is also pushing it on the lower end, but it could probably handle it some.

Archived