Zaino like and dislikes

Now some of use have been using Zaino for a summer lets here some opinions.

Z2 wax seems like it lasts forever after the 3 coats

Dislikes: The wax is very easy to mess up during the application process

Takes to long to dry in humid weather.

Likes - The Z6 ehnhancer is great - - - and my shine seems to show right thru some pretty heavy dust that I'm picking up (parked near big construction project). This stuff goes on and off pretty easy - I like that.

Dislikes - none, really. It would be nice if the stuff was FREE ! :jester:

Doesn’t seem to work thru the process of osmosis,

Damn stuff. I can't imagine it not putting itself on your truck, Darric. What is this world coming too, anyway? Then again, I can understand when all you do is look at it and.....

Pipe.jpg

:wtf: Lee, are you sure you're not a paid spokesperson for the Zaino Bros? :wtf:

-Bill

Edit- forgot to add my 2 cents...

Likes: Shine and appearance. Lots of research and happy SS owners to read from. Antistatic dust repelling properties of the "Gloss Enhancer". :thumbs:

Dislikes: (1)The hours of slavery to wash, shine, wax, remove, buff, reapply x 20 it takes to get the job done right. (But, in the end, it's worth it!) (2) The fact that everytime I add a coat or two of Zaino, the beautiful skys above the East Coast of Florida open to some sort of evil monsoon-like behavior. :devil:

you sure you're not a paid spokesperson for the Zaino Bros?

Damn good point, Bill. I need to get me an agent and start the residuals rolling in. I could buy a new house, get my SL55, S/C "the RED beast and never admit in public that I know Darric and Ben. Life would be SO much better then.

Do you know a good agent? ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived