Check This Out

hot rod truck

Blues Brothers? Seems like I've heard of them. Weren't they big way back in like the 70's? I think my father might have mentioned them. Damn, Brian, you must be really old! :crackup:

Yup, right there with you Bob, but no haircut and shave yet :D

Blues Brothers? Seems like I've heard of them. Weren't they big way back in like the 70's? I think my father might have mentioned them. Damn, Brian, you must be really old! :crackup:

Yup, right there with you Bob, but no haircut and shave yet :D

Ouch!! :crackup:

The Blues Brothers is one of those movies that when I am changing channels on TV I can't go past it. I love that movie...just great! I must say, however, that the sequels don't do the original any justice, damn shame Belushi had to die.

Dave

The Blues Brothers is one of those movies that when I am changing channels on TV I can't go past it. I love that movie...

It is so true!!!! You are like "I have to go to bed", then on the next station is the Blues Brothers..... You end up watching it to the end, even though it is 03:00am in the morning..... (I have the same problem with Shawshank Redemption)

IMHO, skip that Scareface stuff .... no video collection is complete, without the Blues Brothers in it!!!! :thumbs:

Archived