Polite Mirrors

LPEZR1

At Sonic today the girl delivering food was trying to squeeze between my truck, truck next to me, and the menu sign. I hit the folding mirrors, she looked amazed and was able to get right through with the tray. Gave me a big smile and waved.

At Sonic today the girl delivering food was trying to squeeze between my truck, truck next to me, and the menu sign. I hit the folding mirrors, she looked amazed and was able to get right through with the tray. Gave me a big smile and waved.

Could have at least lied and said the truck got you a date. :D

How sad is this? After reading this post I now know my trucks mirrors have auto folding. I had read it on the window sticker but didn't pay much attention. This after manually folding the driver's side in for a month to fit in my garage. Sometimes I really dissappoint myself!!

• 1 month later...
:lol::lol::lol: ...out of all the things that this truck had to offer...that was the one thing that my mother had to comment on when i brought it to the office the day i picked 'er up...that and then she asked what the gas milage and insurance was... :smash: what a nag...but once she had her first ride she was very impressed and liked it very much...liked it enough to refurnish my rents house and go the cheap route and have me move eveything in my truck instead of getting it delivered...

I read it cover to cover,  honest. And now that I've gone outside and used them I remember reading about it. Like I said, I disappoint myself. I'm not like this normally. Usually know everything about every vehicle.

SURE.... :jester:

WW :sleep:

After reading this, I folded my mirrors in at Sonic as the girl was trying to squeeze by, and she freaked out. She thought they folded in because she pushed up against them. She thought she broke something. I had to explain it to her.

Archived