SS IN THE SNOW!

SS ON 22S

I'm glad it doesn't snow like that here!! Nice pics though!! Where you from?

How's it going Jonathan!

I'm from Sudbury, Ontario @ some of our winters can get pretty nasty @ cold! Like -20 to -30 degrees Celcuis! It's a good thing I like snowmobiling because it would get pretty long with out it! :cheers:

How's it going Jonathan!

I'm from Sudbury, Ontario @ some of our winters can get pretty nasty @ cold! Like -20 to -30 degrees Celcuis! It's a good thing I like snowmobiling because it would get pretty long with out it! :cheers:

What's up!? I'm glad it doesn't get that cold where I'm at in Cali!! I like the cold, but not that cold!

Nice truck! How's it handle in the snow?

How's it going Jonathan!

What's up!? I'm glad it doesn't get that cold where I'm at in Cali!! I like the cold, but not that cold!

Nice truck! How's it handle in the snow?

Hey Jon!

Your from Cali, the bikini state?? HAHA. Do you see much cold whether @ snow in Cali? I would like to visit Cali some day!

To answer your question about the the SS handling in the the snow - it's awesome!

Especially with those BFG AT KO's on there. :thumbs:

Later :cheers:

SS ON 22S

Archived