vht nightshades paint

http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/vhtnigpain.html

is that the stuff i want for tinting my tail lights?? about how many cans do i need to do a total of 4 tail lights and the 3rd brake light?? for the guys that have done it what is the best clear coat? and what deo u use to buff them out after everything is dry to give it the nice shine?

I uesd that stuff alot of times it works good just make sure it is clean and you do not put it on to thick. After the lights are dry I mix up clear and use my paint gun. I dont recomend useing spray bomb clear it never last. Oh ya 2 cans till be plenty laters Pete

thats the stuff i use. one can should be good for 4 lights and one third, but youlll have to use it somewaht sparingly. i did two sets of lights but they didnt come out very dark( i like the lighter smoked tails imo) but still look great. i can really strongly encourage you dont use cheap clear . make sure you shoot it with a gun otherwise it wont last. i did my third light and it now looks dull as heck, im going to smoke a third led light this week to replace it.

sorry to say, but find a freind of pay some one to clear them. you will not be happy if you use a spray can

:withstupid: I always use PPG clear after painting anything and put on atleast 3 good coats that way if anything happends to get in it while wet you will have more than enough to wetsand and buff out.

Archived