*SPRINGBREAK 2006*

Oo p0op oO

me and my friends went to little sahara in OK. at those sand dunes..i took my CRF250R to ride...it was hard as hell to get used to you either got to haul ass or just stop theres no puttin around...and on a 2 stroke...i'd be careful 2 of my friends blew theres engines on CR125's but its fun as hell. PS u'll def. need some paddles.

i just checked my school calendar because of the swell canes.....i got school....yay.....oh and work so i can pay for the awesome gas slut.... oh well it could be worse i could live in Michigan and thier great weather.... :D

• 1 month later...

ITS ABOUT TIME..anyone have any last minute plans or changes....anyone gunna be in PANAMA CITY BEACH ,FL from march 18-25 i may be down there in the SS dunno yet with gas prices and all..i want too take it though. :driving:

post-7678-1141612502_thumb.jpg

post-7678-1141612533_thumb.jpg

May try to go to Panama City Beach next weekend, but definitly going to Daytona this weekend :D:cheers:

If anyone is going Daytona PM me I'm there all the time, I have a few friends there :thumbs:

Well my wife and I just got back from our honey moon Hawaii Maui.Great place the people are super friendly.I was at the Wailea Marrott. :flag: Heaven on earth

my parents went to Honalulu or however u spell it..and they said it was nasty and everyone there hated you.... :dunno: but they said they shouldnt have went to the capital its too packed. they said they'd never go again atleast to that part..but they had to go there for bussiness reasons...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived