Here is a sexy SS truck!

Jonmalibuss

This used to be Gale Banks daily driver which now sits in our storage building under a car cover. In the same building we had some very large enclosed tents which we used as makeshift paint booths. Well since the race truck is pretty much finished as far as paint goes we took them down and cleaned up a bit. We decided it would be good to take a few of the cars out which havn't been run in a long time and let thm warm up to operating temp. I decided to take this one around the block. :devil: The 454 is long gone and has been replaced with a 502. This truck is very very clean and if it was forsale and I had the $$ I would buy it in a heart beat. This is one of very few SS's that got painted red and from what I hear it is THE last OBS SS off the line. It has since been repainted Viper red.

ENJOY! :thumbs:

772146_384_full.jpg

772146_385_full.jpg

Daym!!! I wanna see more under the hood pix!! And daym those tips look good! What's that thing supposed to hit on the 1320?

nothing much to look at under hood it looks as if it's bone stock other than the 502 valve covers that it came with.

1320???

Archived