Heated & A/C Drink Holders?¿?

ssfromsd

ok, so i've been procrastinating a bit i've just been off the wall lately with gm cutbacks, whipple retards, and general customers who keep me more busy than anything......................anyways, here are the break downs, cadilac first, then our silverado ss. it looks like you will have to replace buy two pieces from cadilac, #8 and # 58. number 8 also includes 1-7, 26, 62-64, and 71. This includes the switch. number 58 includes 72 for the front seat heaters. I ordered number 8 so i can see if it can be made to adapt to our truck easily. the other downfall is that all of these are the color shale, it dosn't come in the grey that we have. but that is a minor obstical that can be overcom easily. As soon as i have the piece in my had, i will tear apart my councel and see what i have to fabricate and let everyone know exact deminsions and interchange, also what needs to be done for a color match. it may just be a bit of fiberglass work.

escalade.BMP

silverado.BMP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Any updates? It is getting warm out and I could use some A/C drink holders.

DW

he found the parts list but I think that the color is not matching so it would have to get painted and work'd with to make it match so it was not as simple a swap as we thought, unless there is a grey interior color for the caddy trucks :dunno:

Archived