Sirius Conversion question

Bowtie70SS

Ok, I got the SR-902 tuner and soundgate converter installed and it works. My question is...Does everyone else's radio always return to channel 136(I think) whenever you start your truck? I have the memory programmed but it's not that big of a deal. Sure beats the hell out of the sound quality I had with my old FM modulator setup. Thanks!!

Dave

P.S. The Sirius tuner fits nicely under the cupholder part of the console.

Ok, now I noticed my Sirius dosen't work if I am in the truck and turn the key on then off...to listen without the truck running (accessory pos.) I guess maybe I have the power wire to the Soundgate adapter hooked up to the wrong place. Where doe's everyone else have their power wire hooked to? (Yellow wire I think)

Dave

I like to hide a pistol under my cupholder. Great spot to stash a full size pistol and a few extra mags.

That's a damn good idea! I think I could still fit mine in there.

Dave

Yeah, I have no problem putting my Sig P220 ST .45 with 2 extra mags. and holster in there. Or my SigPro .40 with 2 extra mags and holster. But I only keep it in there if I am not in the truck. Other wise the open slot under the A/C contols works great as a in dash holster, for easy access. :cool:

Ok, now I noticed my Sirius dosen't work if I am in the truck and turn the key on then off...to listen without the truck running (accessory pos.) I guess maybe I have the power wire to the Soundgate adapter hooked up to the wrong place. Where doe's everyone else have their power wire hooked to? (Yellow wire I think)

Dave

I ran mine off the stock amp in the console. pink wire i think Check here

:thumbs:

I was talking about the soundgate adapter...the one to interface the Sirius to the stereo. On my PAC instructions it said to hook it up behind the stereo, which I did. All that works ok but when I start the truck the Sirius always starts off at channel 1, then takes a minute to update before I can change the channel. Thanks

Dave

Archived