CAI Systems

brewz

I would like to order a cold air intake system, but do not know which one my truck would benefit from, I do know that I would like to stay with K&N. I’m sort of confused on the air charger and the 77 series high flow systems.

Anyone with suggestions, I appreciate it. :dunno:

Gains are minor, and mostly it is for underhood looks. The stock box flows pretty good untill you get some mods. I have been thinking the same latley but have found few people who dont have a trade off when they install, they trade a little gain in the upper RPM's for some lost down low??? Just a thought. I am going to open the stock airbox a bit and see if I can add a volant scoop, and keep my panel K&N filter. But even that has little info??? What are you mods and how much more do you plan on doing will help the decision.

Gains are minor, and mostly it is for underhood looks.  The stock box flows pretty good untill you get some mods.  I have been thinking the same latley but have found few people who dont have a trade off when they install, they trade a little gain in the upper RPM's for some lost down low???  Just a thought.  I am going to open the stock airbox a bit and see if I can add a volant scoop, and keep my panel K&N filter.  But even that has little info???  What are you mods and how much more do you plan on doing will help the decision.

Thanks for your input, not much mods, maybe a pcm and a cat back exhaust, I'm looking for fuel efficiency since I do a lot of driving up to NY.

Archived