Alternative Intake Manifolds

BenKey

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just got the july 2006 chp magzine and the wilson manifold is in it

price is $2600.00 dollars  :eek:

Wow, $2,600. Do you know if its available right now?

article doesn't sayif it is available. their ph number is 954-771-6216 it does say it will support 1000 hp!

i just got the july 2006 chp magzine and the wilson manifold is in it

price is $2600.00 dollars  :eek:

Wow, $2,600. Do you know if its available right now?

article doesn't sayif it is available. their ph number is 954-771-6216 it does say it will support 1000 hp!

For $2600 it had better... Of course, the stock truck manifold supported over 1k hp on Jim's truck so that claim is not that impressive to begin with. Now 1000hp NA? :drive:

For the TB and TAC, Scoggin Dickey.  The harness adaptor comes from Speartech.

90mm TB  -- 12570790 -- $299.99

TAC module -- 12574221 -- $145.95

The harness adaptor is $50.

Has anyone completed this yet ??? where do you put the Tach module, and does this require changing parameters in the PCM/tune??

That intake better come hand delivered by lindsay lohan naked doing a crabwalk with the intake on top of her..

I am fairly sure that a nice sheetmetal one can be fabbed for less..

Wilson is Looney if they want that kind of green..  :devil:

hahahahahahaah oh man family guy is awesome

Has anyone completed this yet ??? where do you put the Tach module, and does this require changing parameters in the PCM/tune??

The TAC module is on the firewall, top right corner if looking into it. Once you have the new one and look at it, it will be clear as to what it's replacing.

For the TB and TAC, Scoggin Dickey.  The harness adaptor comes from Speartech.

90mm TB  -- 12570790 -- $299.99

TAC module -- 12574221 -- $145.95

The harness adaptor is $50.

I've done all of the above, i suggest tuning for a 90mm tb since more air will be coming in now. the ls2 tac bolts right in and plugs up with the existing wires that the stock tac works on.

• 3 weeks later...

The TAC module is on the firewall, top right corner if looking into it. Once you have the new one and look at it, it will be clear as to what it's replacing.

I called SCPC about the 12574221 TAC module, and they said the number came up as a 8.1L module. Is this what is suppose to be :dunno:

I called SCPC about the 12574221 TAC module, and they said the number came up as a 8.1L module. Is this what is suppose to be :dunno:

Same one I have. I ordered by part#, not by application. I wouldn't sweat it. It has been tested.

Archived