BSER Rollpan installed

Texas_Veteran

I got my BSER rollpan in the other day and immediately had it painted and installed. I also used the VHT Nightshades paint and smoked my taillights and brakelight. I followed 04CHASE's instructions when he did his. The only difference is that I had mine cleared by my painter when he did my rollpan. Great how to there 04CHASE. I also installed a 60" Recon Hyperlight. I didnt' hardwire it into my brake lights as I was thinking of doing. I just used an adapter and plugged it into my trailerharness to connect it. I ordered a set of SS floormats off of a guy on ebay also and I put them in for a pic. Yes, the trucks interior needs to be cleaned up a bit. I know everyone loves pictures, so here they are.

Adrian

My taillights and Brakelight before they were smoked.

TaillightsBefore.jpg

Before the Rollpan and smoked lights

SS5.jpg

BSER Rollpan & Smoked taillights After

SSwithRollpan.jpg

SSRollpan1.jpg

Brakelight

Brakelight.jpg

Recon Hyperlight

Hyperlight3.jpg

Hyperlight2.jpg

Hyperlight1.jpg

Hyperlight.jpg

Floormat

SSfoormats.jpg

looking awesome man, was there a lot of fabrication needed for the roll pan to be installed? Wanna sell that stock rear bumper assembly possibly? :D If so PM me

I really like that LED bar as well, did it come with that adapter to plug into the trailer harness or did you have to buy it seperate? Anyhow, looking good :cheers:

Lookin' good :thumbs:  Is that tax free money at work? :)

Not sure if I like the tailgate bar, although it could probably grow on me.

I didnt care for the LED bar for a while but have been seeing them every once in a while around my area and on black trucks at night i really like it now. For some reason i only care for it when its on a pretty dark color truck, other colors it doesnt seem to look as well.

That is one nice job on the Lights and roll pan..... :thumbs:

... I was thinking of getting one of those "Line of Fire" lights, but I didn't think I would want to cut into the lights to hardwire it..... Now, looking at yours.... I just may have to get one.....

Once again, nice job :thumbs::thumbs:

Archived