Need a part number!!

yeary03SS

I guess this is non-SS specific, but what is the part number for the interior door panels? I have an 03 with the heated seat control cutout and bose speaker grill and I am looking for the passenger side door panel. It's charcoal in color, but I think all SS trucks are.

I had mine replaced under warranty and the is no specific part# you get that covers all door panels. You have to pull off your panel and get a number off the inside and you vin# when ordering a new thru GM. They do not make it easy and they will usually have a first, second and third design cause they can not make up they mind. It's a bitch when ordering GM interior components.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, the sticker on the inside of my door has a part number of 15199354 and the sticker says "RH VERY DK PEWTER DOR-BOSE/HT". Gmpartsdirect.com describes this as "panel". Can anyone verify if this is the right part for my 03? I emailed Gmpartsdirect and haven't heard back. It sounds like the right part, but i'd hate to spend a few hundred and it not be.

Archived