Another New Member Here!

Champion201

Hi, my name is Mike, online I go by ChampioN201. I live in South Central California in a small town called Ridgecrest. I'm a Chevy Man from way back. I recently traded in my 2002 Chevy Short bed to purchase my current pride and joy, my 2005 VHO.

My online name comes from my bass boat, its a 20 foot 1 inch ChampioN bass boat with a 200hp Merc. I'm an avid Bass Fisherman. I fish west coast bass tournaments as well as for pleasure.

Hmm, a little more about me, I am employed by a major defense contractor working in the IT field. I'm married to the worlds most understanding wife, She lets me spend insane amounts of money modding my truck and then lets me go fishing when ever I want and the best part, she puts up with me and my overly onery attitude. The wife's ride is a Black 2004 Supercharged Monte Carlo SS with custom exhaust and a Westers Custom tuned PCM. She loves it because guys always stare and she enjoys blowing the doors off of Ricers or just about anyone when they "think" they want to race her.

This seems like a great site with lots of knowledge, especially when it comes to the LQ9. So far everyone here that I have had contact with has been very friendly, unlike some other forums I've been to.

Hi, my name is Mike, online I go by ChampioN201. I live in South Central California in a small town called Ridgecrest. I'm a Chevy Man from way back. I recently traded in my 2002 Chevy Short bed to purchase my current pride and joy, my 2005 VHO.

My online name comes from my bass boat, its a 20 foot 1 inch ChampioN bass boat with a 200hp Merc. I'm an avid Bass Fisherman. I fish west coast bass tournaments as well as for pleasure.

Hmm, a little more about me, I am employed by a major defense contractor working in the IT field. I'm married to the worlds most understanding wife, She lets me spend insane amounts of money modding my truck and then lets me go fishing when ever I want and the best part, she puts up with me and my overly onery attitude. The wife's ride is a Black 2004 Supercharged Monte Carlo SS with custom exhaust and a Westers Custom tuned PCM. She loves it because guys always stare and she enjoys blowing the doors off of Ricers or just about anyone when they "think" they want to race her.

This seems like a great site with lots of knowledge, especially when it comes to the LQ9. So far everyone here that I have had contact with has been very friendly, unlike some other forums I've been to.

hello from another VHO owner,,, I too am a recent addition to the site. but just in a short time have learned a ton of information, and some stuff I did wrong. what are you going to do first?

Welcome to the forum. I have had the unfortunate pleasure of having to stay in Ridgecrest for a complete summer back in 2002. I was working with the Marines there in the Hover division. I visited the IT field back when they were working on the Oscar program. I think it was the IT field anyways.

hello from another VHO owner,,, I too am a recent addition to the site. but just in a short time have learned a ton of information, and some stuff I did wrong. what are you going to do first?

Yeah, there seems to be more info here concerning the LQ9 than any other site I've found. I've actually done quite a bit already, check out my garage. I'm still organizing it but I've listed my mods.

Welcome to the forum.  I have had the unfortunate pleasure of having to stay in Ridgecrest for a complete summer back in 2002.  I was working with the Marines there in the Hover division.  I visited the IT field back when they were working on the Oscar program.  I think it was the IT field anyways.

Isnt Ridgecrest a wonderful place, ha! Nothing quite like a summer with 125 degree days huh? I know exactly where you were when you mentioned the OSCAR program, I worked on the same program. Its quite possible we knew each other, small world huh?

Archived