New Boat!!

backinblack

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Guys :thumbs:
backinblack, you are one lucky son of a "b", that is a sweet boat. Congrats man. That is a big difference from the first boat you had picked out. Enjoy :thumbs:

which one the tige` or that freakin sea ray :crackup:

No that Tige' was sweet. I think it is the boat that starts with a Sea ends with a Ray.

Yeah well i'm pretty sure it's a whole lot more than a certain Envoy you just bought :jester:

Ouch.. Low blow.. Well at least.. um... let's see here.. at least.. uh.. Crap. Can't think of a good comeback. Oh well. You're not worth it anyway.. :devil::jester:

yeah it should look sweet!!  I just booked the flight looks like I'm going to be in Benton Arkansas next Saturday night.  Anybody want to meet up for some beers?

Man I wish that was closer than four hours away from me. I think I owe you a few for the help with that afformentioned slow but extremely nice Envoy.

Yeah well i'm pretty sure it's a whole lot more than a certain Envoy you just bought :jester:

Ouch.. Low blow.. Well at least.. um... let's see here.. at least.. uh.. Crap. Can't think of a good comeback. Oh well. You're not worth it anyway.. :devil::jester:

yeah it should look sweet!!  I just booked the flight looks like I'm going to be in Benton Arkansas next Saturday night.  Anybody want to meet up for some beers?

Man I wish that was closer than four hours away from me. I think I owe you a few for the help with that afformentioned slow but extremely nice Envoy.

Tell ya what Tim once I get to a bar I'll just call you and have you give them a credit card over the phone, I promise I'll be gentle on your tab :crackup:

Archived