New Boat!!

backinblack

Hey I just got back from Arkansas got a couple more pics, check it out. I should be here around the 18th or 19th. I'll get some pics of it behind the truck once it's here. Oh yeah it topped out at 44mph with the ballast tanks full.

Mar04_0006.jpg

bling bling

Mar04_0004.jpg

Mar04_0003.jpg

Mar04_0001.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where at in arkansas?  :dunno:

I stayed in Benton and the boat was in Malvern. Oh yeah I almost forgot you Arkansas boys need to keep your eyes peeled I saw a state trooper on I-30 running a trailblazer SS. I thought it was just some good ol boy at first when it when flying past me with the big bull whip antenna on the top, till I saw him on the side of the road with someone pulled over a few miles later.

I saw a black SSS on I-30 yesterday too heading west right around 3 o'clock

• 9 months later...
where at in arkansas?  :dunno:

I stayed in Benton and the boat was in Malvern. Oh yeah I almost forgot you Arkansas boys need to keep your eyes peeled I saw a state trooper on I-30 running a trailblazer SS. I thought it was just some good ol boy at first when it when flying past me with the big bull whip antenna on the top, till I saw him on the side of the road with someone pulled over a few miles later.

I saw a black SSS on I-30 yesterday too heading west right around 3 o'clock

most of the state troopers in northern arkansas run chargers...they don't play around :driving:

Archived