Trying out the camera...

Ron's SS

Hey everyone, nothing special, just another Arrival blue SS. Thought I would take some picks after the DER, clear corners, tint, Extang RT cover and grills... small improvements but got to start somewhere.

I really don't like the driving lights right now. Going to smoke the reflectors and put em back in... still better than orange though

EDIT: revised the photo, this one is clear

post-6773-1141155859_thumb.jpg

You're right, the pic sucks cause I had to reduce the pixels down so far to make the attachment work... the resolution really is poor after taking it from 2048x ### pixels to 640 x 480 to make it fit the 150kb limit... any advise?

Thats Jpeg artifacts from the downsize. If you use photoshop you can downsize useing bicubic then save for web feature, type in 145k and it should look fine.

Well I had to reformat my pc and then realized that I had lent out my Photoshop disc and never got back... so that's just not gonna work at the moment.

You're right, the pic sucks cause I had to reduce the pixels down so far to make the attachment work... the resolution really is poor after taking it from 2048x ### pixels to 640 x 480 to make it fit the 150kb limit... any advise?

I dunno what kinda camera you have but I have a cannon and I can change the size of the pics it takes in the camera itself. This also changes the amount of pics you are able to take depending on the size of your memory card.

Theres only one problem downsizeing the original photo in the camera, and thats image quality. If you ever wanted to gets nice prints made at a decent size like 16x20, the quality would suffer a little during uprezing in pshop.

By the way, if you guys ever wanted to have prints made use www.mpix.com They come back beautiful as long as your monitor is calibrated correctly and the photos are sharpened right.

Rob..........

Archived