Photoshop

JF-03-SS

A couple of you chimed in the other days w/ some ideas (thank you) What are you guys using? I found the Adobe Photoshope Elements 4.0 that was suggested to me for like $50.00 on ebay. Sound like a good price to me b/c best buy want $150.00 for it. Are this programs easy to use or must you be a Nuclear Rocket enginnear. I figured for $50.00 I got nothing to lose. What are your thoughts & opinions?

Be careful buying software on ebay. Some folks will swear up and down that they are selling some kind of OEM version, when in fact, you are getting an illegal copy that you cannot register or upgrade. A low, legit price for Photoshop Elements 4.0 from newegg.com is $87.95. Anything much lower than than is probably a rip off. Photoshop Elements is frequently bundled with digital cameras (like my Digital Rebel), just in case you needed an excuse to get one :D

Be careful buying software on ebay.  Some folks will swear up and down that they are selling some kind of OEM version, when in fact, you are getting an illegal copy that you cannot register or upgrade.  A low, legit price for Photoshop Elements 4.0 from newegg.com is $87.95.  Anything much lower than than is probably a rip off.  Photoshop Elements is frequently bundled with digital cameras (like my Digital Rebel), just in case you needed an excuse to get one :D

Most of the ones on Ebay are w/ digital cameras fot like $50.00. Are these ones new or copies like you said to be carefull of?

jonmalibuss said that black seems to be the hardest color to change in photoshop, but I was wondering if anyone had a way to change this Tahoe SS from black to the factory burgandy. I'm trying to explain to my wife what her truck would look like as an SS, but she can't visualize it. Thanks Ren

TAHOE_SS.bmp

Possibly legit Included camera looks like trash.

New & Unregistered OEM CD w/Serial Number & Mini Digital Camera* No box or printed manual. Picture for illustration only.

Camera is brand new, sold as is and included for compliance with Adobe bundling requirement

Archived