Miles How many you got?

FwyFlyr

whats the matter perk03z06 jealous cause mine looks better than yours or what if you dont want to see the pics then dont look but dont be an **** and ask me not to post pics i thought that was what the little browse thing at the bottom of the post was for i just want people to see my truck but like i said if you dont want to see it then by all means doooooo nooooot looook.i thought the name looked familiar so i went back and looked you are the one with the uggly black surround around your tv i hate to talk shit but i hate people that talk it to me too im not hurting anybody posting pics you are just like my neibhors that keep calling the cops because my kids ride their toys in the street you hate to see somebody thats got no problems so you try to make problems for them oh welli did not care to talk to you anyways after the last time we talked.

Whoa my good man ... you need to :chillpill:

I don't really understand how considerately asking you to not post pics in every response to the threads you reply to makes me out to be an ****. :wtf:

Fact is ... I've enjoyed looking at the pictures you have of your truck ... it is truly an awesome ride, and it is obvious that you've put much time and money into your SS.

I am not out here talking shit about your SS ... I don't recall ever saying anything bad about your truck, so I'm not sure where you got that from ... :dunno:

Yet seemed that you had glorious things to say about mine ...

you are the one with the uggly black surround around your tv

Thanks! ... I appreciate that! By the way, it's not a TV.

As an SS owner myself, I would not consider bashing anyone's SS. To demean your truck would mean that I am demeaning my own ...

However ... seeing the same pictures of your truck over and over again in the many threads that you post responses to does get repetitive, and it becomes cumbersome to have to scroll past the same pictures over and over again in order to read other user's responses.

If you like, I can set up a site similar to my own where I'll host the pictures of your SS for you for free. Simply send me the images you have, and I'll build you various webpages similar to the links I have at the bottom of my sig. OR, we could probably get you an account set up with one of the hot rod sites like streetfire.net and get your pictures uploaded there. If you want help, all you have to do is ask ...

By the way ... I very much enjoyed to hear about how you seem to know all about me, and how

you hate to see somebody thats got no problems so you try to make problems for them

Believe me, I have better things to do than sit on the internet and try to pick fights with people. It's juvenile ... and I've got better things to do with my time.

:cheers:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

03 Black ss 53,000 miles and not one issue yet. so I see that alot of yall have had your steering shaft replaced, so what is up with that and how do I know if I need to replace mine. I love my truck it is by fair the best truck I have owned.

:chevy: I'm at 70k on my '03 with no problems

I've kept service up at 3000 miles.....every time!

Have done all recommended service.

2 issues I've had were steering shaft and tailgate cables.

Oh, SES came on once, it was the gas cap not tight.

I had a vibration at 85mph and up but it went away with a

"Road Force" balance.

Put tires on at 55k, still original brakes.

Archived