JAGPerformance

Mervz

• Admin

I really hate to bring this into the open, but I have to. My appologies to those who have had good experiances with JAG.

The problems started in the middle of last year. JAG signed up to become a Supporting Vendor here on SilveradoSS.com. We recieved payment by check for their first month, but it quickly bounced.

JAG sent a replacement check, which cleared, but that was the last we've heard from them.

In good faith we've kept their banner on the site promoting their business. They made a post as late as December, but have completely fallen off the radar since then.

Multiple calls and emails have yielded no results.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. This is quite a bit of money for anyone, even us.

• Admin

I want to clarify a few things

1. I have ZERO hard feelings towards Joe or anyone at JAG.

2. I'm more upset at the lack of responce than I am the money owed.

3. I would love to work this out and continue to have them as a Supporting Vendor to allow their business to thrive

4. If they contact me soon, I'd be willing to cut down the amount owed, and offer a discount for future fees as well. :cheers:

3. I would love to work this out and continue to have them as a Supporting Vendor to allow their business to thrive

4. If they contact me soon, I'd be willing to cut down the amount owed, and offer a discount for future fees as well. :cheers:

Sounds fair to me. Hopefully youll here from them soon.

Sounds fair to me. Hopefully youll here from them soon.

:withstupid: Sounds very fair. Maybe even remove this thread for them if/when it get's cleared up?

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a transgo kit from them about two+ weeks ago (I think the day before this topic started.) It was a few days and then I got an e-mail (dated 3/3) from Sheri:

"I want to apologize to you, I just got back to work today. Joe and one of our kids got sick w/Strep and the shop had to shut down because neither one of us was here. Your kit is going out today and you should see it on Tues. or Wed."

Haven't seen anything. But haven't been charged for anything yet either. I sent an e-mail asking if there was a tracking number and said that I had not received anything yet. Have not heard back. :banghead:

I sent another e-mail yesterday. Still no reply. :uhoh: One more day and if I don't hear anything I'm cancelling my order. The shift kit is the final thing I need before I start work on my truck (New PCM, Fuel Injectors, TB converter, Thermostat.) :banghead: A little communication is all I'm asking for!

I sent another e-mail yesterday.  Still no reply.  :uhoh:  One more day and if I don't hear anything I'm cancelling my order.  The shift kit is the final thing I need before I start work on my truck (New PCM, Fuel Injectors, TB converter, Thermostat.)  :banghead:  A little communication is all I'm asking for!

You're not missing anything by going elsewhere. Go onto EBay and check out Oregon Performance Transmission (oregonperformancetransmission)....you will get the same thing for about $70 less than what JAG would charge you.

Archived