JAGPerformance

Mervz

I sent another e-mail yesterday.   Still no reply.   :uhoh:   One more day and if I don't hear anything I'm cancelling my order.  The shift kit is the final thing I need before I start work on my truck (New PCM, Fuel Injectors, TB converter, Thermostat.)   :banghead:  A little communication is all I'm asking for!

You're not missing anything by going elsewhere. Go onto EBay and check out Oregon Performance Transmission (oregonperformancetransmission)....you will get the same thing for about $70 less than what JAG would charge you.

Thanks Dylan, I think I might go with them instead. Do you know if they include servo(s) with their transgo kits though? Another possibility is the Zippy kit. :D

I sent another e-mail yesterday.   Still no reply.   :uhoh:   One more day and if I don't hear anything I'm cancelling my order.  The shift kit is the final thing I need before I start work on my truck (New PCM, Fuel Injectors, TB converter, Thermostat.)   :banghead:  A little communication is all I'm asking for!

You're not missing anything by going elsewhere. Go onto EBay and check out Oregon Performance Transmission (oregonperformancetransmission)....you will get the same thing for about $70 less than what JAG would charge you.

Thanks Dylan, I think I might go with them instead. Do you know if they include servo(s) with their transgo kits though? Another possibility is the Zippy kit. :D

Actually, it's Kevin, not Dylan, but I'll forgive you for that one...this time. :D

I think the Vette servo is another $8 or $12.

When I did my 4L65E I did the Transgo HD2 kit, Corvette intermediate servo, and Superior billet overdrive servo. Good combo (but that OD servo sure was expensive, like $60 or something like that :eek: ).

Actually, it's Kevin, not Dylan, but I'll forgive you for that one...this time. :D

I think the Vette servo is another $8 or $12.

When I did my 4L65E I did the Transgo HD2 kit, Corvette intermediate servo, and Superior billet overdrive servo. Good combo (but that OD servo sure was expensive, like $60 or something like that :eek: ).

Oh, my BAD Kevin!! :crackup: Okay, thanks for the tips.

BTW, heard back from JAG a couple minutes after I emailed wanting to cancel my order them this morning:

"I apologize Chris, I just got my son out of the hospital yesterday, he was fighting pneumonia. Even before that, it was as if anything that could happen was, even Joe getting sick and having to shut the shop down for a few daysThe individual who ws sppose to be handling things for me evidently dropped the ball.

This is the first opportunity I have had to sit down an answer emails I have gotten and that is why the delay in getting back with you. I don't think your card was ever charged, but I will make sure, and if so refund your money.

Once again, I apologize, this is not our normal business standard."

Just thought I would share.

All this negativity about Jag is a little disturbing. I just had my JAG tranny installed and its Great. I also got a TCS 2800 stall converter from them and am very impressed with everything they did for me. The shop that installed the tranny and converter was very impressed with everything also. So I give them a big :thumbs: .

All this negativity about Jag is a little disturbing. I just had my JAG tranny installed and its Great. I also got a TCS 2800 stall converter from them and am very impressed with everything they did for me. The shop that installed the tranny and converter was very impressed with everything also. So I give them a big  :thumbs: .

I agree, but this thread was started because they owe the forum money. :dunno: Im sure that's there's a good explanation, but at this point they havn't paid the money back im asuming.

and.... i'm not trying to be negative toward them. I knew something like this would happen. :nonod:Strictly stating the truth. I wanted to keep everyone updated on any input with them that I had. What I stated was neither negative or positive. Simply discussing my experience with them. That is supposed to be what this forum is about. My last post about this topic was simply to let everyone know that they did finally get back to me in a professional matter. It just took longer than I would have liked. In the end, no harm was done and I felt that I would rather use a different company. :chillpill:

• 1 month later...

...I just bought a fully built tranny from FLT. I was considering JAG but with the bad publicity, I chose otherwise. When I spoke with Jag 6 months ago about a tranny, they were professional and seemed like a legit vendor :dunno:

I was just about to order a transmission from them but after this I'm reconsidering. IMO i wouldn't lower the payment that they owe the site. Do a role reversal: if JAG was in your shoes they wouldn't decrease your payment, they can not even return a phone call off of a site that they make money off of.

Archived