Just another new guy

2HOTT

Hey guys, been lurking on here since last October, thought it was time to finally introduce myself. Just wanted to say you all have a great site, and some great looking trucks too. I drive a black 2005 RCSB W/T. It's a 5spd 4.3, yes I know, so go ahead and make fun, but I got a great deal on it. I originally bought it last year to be used as a work truck, I work for a home builder, so I do actually use the truck, but I just can't resist the urge to modify it. Haven't done much to the truck yet, just some window tint and a little paint. I'm looking to do a 3/4 drop with some chrome SS wheels in the near future, and am also actively looking for a black SS tailgate spoiler so if anyone has one please let me know. Anyways just wanted to say hi.

Hey! Great looking truck! I must say the 4.3L is a bit of a drag, but you can say that your truck gets the best fuel economy for a silverado on the site! :lol: I always wanted a RCSB chevy but i could only find the plain jane ones with small motors... or the right truck for WAY too much money... I may own one yet... (if it comes with an SS badge from the factory and over 400 horsies! :devil: )

Yeah, thanks guys. I have to agree the 4.3 is a little bit of a drag. I'm making do tho. I'm just tryin to get the truck lookin decent right now. I'm gonna paint the front bumper black here real soon and I ordered painted door handles, still need the tailgate spoiler tho. I'm goin to college at the University of Kentucky for another 3 semesters and the trucks my only transportation so a motor swap is outta the question right now. But maybe one day an LS-1 and a T56 will find there way in there. We'll see.

welcome fellow KY member. Not too many of us KY boys around here, but we're growing. If you ever see a blue ss in Lexington it's probably me. I live in Harrodsburg and I'm in Lexington almost every weekend. Welcome to the site :cheers:

welcome, that 4.3 with 5 spd is a great combo, they have potential to be huge torque monsters, i've done a couple old blazers like that, they are absolutly nutty. Good luck with the modding. also i'll tell you a secret, become a supporting member only thouse in the know are.

Archived