Why would you do this to an SS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think its all that bad except for the ground kit. There was another member on here who did the lambo doors on his SS and i think its pretty bad ass. This truck though does seem to have a lot going on at once though

EDIT: the page wasnt loading for me for a while and now that i see everything there is just way to much pointless crap, and the rear is hidious, wtf

its not that bad, the ground effects arent that bad. they could have been alot worse. the tails are gay imo. The lambo door thing is strictly for show. if its a daily driver they are so impractical. it could be worse but its not my cup o tea!

you all do realize its not a real ss?....................wait OH MY GOOD GOD IT IS! somone butchered the hell out of that car than...i like the color tho, and everything but the system the bed and basically the outside...keep the paint the n2o the maggie and id buy that

I'm not big on the ground effects, the rear bumper and all the crap in the bed, other than that it doesn't look bad. It is a real SS. Oh yeah and he should get his tailgate cable recall taken care of :crackup:

Archived