My new exhaust

crf250rider

I like how flow 40's sound nice and loud!!one thine though ,did they weld the rest of the pipe pn there? maybe it has a bad angle but it looks like they only did about half of the dunp ,

I have that...tired of it...and my turndown goes well past the cab....still tired of it...it drones...i do like the WOT tho...has an old school sound....when the time comes for the cam swap....on go the headers and Magnas......jus not in front of the back tire tho....btw...if you had it done...id take it back....have them weld it all..otherwise...its gonna leak....jus a lil..FYI....i had to redo mine myself...that i had done...

ah the classic 40's gotta lov'em...yeah and have them paint the welds after they finish welding them...that way you wont have any rust problems...i used to work at midas...you will be suprised how quick an exhaust can rust out

ah the classic 40's gotta lov'em...yeah and have them paint the welds after they finish welding them...that way you wont have any rust problems...i used to work at midas...you will be suprised how quick an exhaust can rust out

How do you like the sound of the 40 series muffler? I'm thinking of getting one...

How do you like the sound of the 40 series muffler? I'm thinking of getting one...

They are awesome!! I love them!! Kind of loud on long trips, but turm the music up and it goes away. :cheers::thumbs:

:thumbs:
I had twin 40's on my SS... anyone whose been around it knows it was loud.

I set somebody's car alarm off pretty much every time I start my truck. That makes me feel it was worth the money! :cool:

I loved doing that in my Camaro!! :thumbs: It was usually the same guy everytime I came home, that guy had to be pissed at me. I had a crossflow flowmaster muffler in there, I can't remember if it was 2 or 3 chamber...but I liked it!!

Archived