New SS owner

whats up guys i just bought my first SS truck and i love it.......im a huge Chevy fan and own a 1999 corvette and i was looking for a work truck and they told me the SS was the corvette of pickup trucks so i had to get it lol......i plan on souping it up to stomp on the svt lightings and srt10 cause ill be damned if anything beats my chevy's

go for the 11's man! :devil: if i were you... i would start with an STS turbo, cam... and a good dyno tune... that would get you pretty close... nitrous wouldn't hurt either... :devil: oh yeah a BSER roll pan would look good too... uh, what else... a ZIPPY T/C would help you get there... wow i'm just going on and on about what i should do... :wtf:

oh yeah, welcome aboard :flag: if you can't find it here... i'm not sure where else to look :dunno:

:withstupid:

Welcome to the site.  Lots of great info and people here to help you get the results you want.

Congtats on the SSS...you will love it

oh i do love it its a bad ass truck i get looks and compliments everywere i go not to mention ppl reving their engines at the light lol not knowing i have awd..........well i guess ima get a cai and a mafs and a chip any recomendation on those would be cool

:cheers: Welcome to the site! First and foremost you want a custom tune. For bang for the buck they are the best. over 30+ to the wheels. and ive been to other sites, this one is like a family though :cheers: your gonna like it here

Archived