Finally did it...

ThePDB

As the topic says- Finally did it! I've always wanted to buy property and either flip it or rent it out. As some of you know, my brother and I own a lawncare/landscaping business with a TON of trucks and equipment. We found a house with a huge garage and an empty lot next to it. The price was right so we bought it! I think were going to put up another garage on the empty lot. Anyways, my dad has a construction company and after working for him for 10 years, my brother and I have the knowledge to do all the improvments ourselves. I can't wait to get in there and get the garage put together!!! My banker is awesome though... he's going to rush everything. We close April 7th. I'll have some pics soon.

The main point of this post was to say hello to everyone again. I've been so busy with school and work I haven't had a chance to catch up on things. It seems like everytime I do get a chance to sign on there's about 200 new members I've never spoken to.

On a lighter note: I leave for Vegas (vacation) in about a week!!!

Also...

Yesterday I was carpet shopping for the new house and met a guy who worked at the store who just picked up an old 454SS. I told him about the site. I was curious if he joined or not. I think we ended up talking 5 minutes on carpet and 65 minutes on trucks :chevy: haha

I am in the process of doing the same thing. I have benn buying houses and selling the after remodling them. Its fun Good luck

Yeah, I thought it was time I put the skills I learned to use! Good luck to you as well :thumbs:

did you get your truck back yet?

Yeah. FINALLY. Ended up taking 17 days. They said they found a bumper in Kentucky. I don't think they searched that hard :banghead: atleast the work they did was flawless. Is it July yet? I'm ready for zippy2 (or is it zippy3???) anyways, I'm ready!!!

Archived