It's official...I guess

SSThunder

congrats! I have one of each that are about gone from the nest. My son is about to graduate HS and my daughter is about to graduate from college... and go to medical school to be a pediatric pulmonologist (or something like that).

she says she's going to take care of me (just me, not mom :jester: ) when she gets rich. I guess I did something right. :D

Great deal. You know you did good if the want to go to medical school. Hope I do as well. Hopefully she'll take after her mother and be super smart. :D

congrats! I have one of each that are about gone from the nest. My son is about to graduate HS and my daughter is about to graduate from college... and go to medical school to be a pediatric pulmonologist (or something like that).

she says she's going to take care of me (just me, not mom :jester: ) when she gets rich. I guess I did something right.  :D

Got the 5 month unltrasound today and the doc is pretty sure we're having a baby girl due July 18.  :D . The baby would not give the doc a good shot. She kept her legs crossed and even had her hand between her legs. Hopefully this behavior will last for a lomg time. :D This is our first baby.

HAHA :crackup: My niece just turned 2 this Jan. When she was first born she HATED to be naked. Everytime you changed her diaper she would cry. I said the exact same thing you did: Hopefully this behavior will last for a long time!!! Congrats on the baby :thumbs:

Archived