It's official...I guess

SSThunder

Got the 5 month unltrasound today and the doc is pretty sure we're having a baby girl due July 18. :D . The baby would not give the doc a good shot. She kept her legs crossed and even had her hand between her legs. Hopefully this behavior will last for a lomg time. :D This is our first baby.

This is my first family mod :crackup: . No dobt the most expensive mod you can make. I still have plans to mod the SS but it might take a little longer now. The baby furniture will be a $2k mod not counting bedding. The wife is having fun looking for baby stuff.

......Congrats on the addition..... :thumbs: My little 2yr old boy is the best thing that ever happened to me...keeps me going and looking forward to the next day... :D

Congrats man.  I have a 6 year old little girl.  Girls get so attached to their daddy's.  Being a dad is a blast man.  I wouldn't give it up for anything.

:withstupid: Having one of each I can tell you that girls are easier in the early years. I still wouldn't give either of them up for anything. Congrats. :thumbs:

Archived