Updated Pictures............

GetWithIt

Here's a few updated pics of the SS.........we took care of the "reverse" rake, by turning the torsion bars just enough to level it out with the back, and just got the new hood painted/installed last Friday...... :D

IMG_0004-vi.jpg

IMG_0007-vi.jpg

IMG_0005-vi.jpg

........................now comes the big decision of which type of rims to put on...I've only been looking for the last 4 months trying to decide.. :banghead: ...too many choices out there nowadays.....definitely going the 22" route though, just can't make up my mind..... :dunno: Later--------------------Ed

What kind of drop did you install torsion bars and shackels or something else. It looks real clean. Love it.  :thumbs:

I went with the McGaughy's Deluxe kit, (spindles, shackles and hangers), and cranked the torsion bars just enough to level it out. I've been real happy with the way it turned out so far........... :D

looks good. Can we call you autoguy jr? j/k :jester:

.................................. :crackup:...We all have to start somewhere... :thumbs:

You have a good start.....I thought I saw a truck like that somewhere before.... :jester:

................. :thumbs:

Archived