Traded my 2500Hd for an SS!

nikon2003

Hey everyone hows it going! Excited to say i just picked up an 04 silverado ss (listed in sig) Had an 04 silverado 2500hd previously, to much truck for what i needed. The SS is a great all around truck for me! couldn't be happier with it. Hoping to learn some great info on tuning and everything from you guys, as i dont have to much experience with the AWD setup. The truck came with a "cool charger" supercharger kit, which i have researched quite a bit and it seems like a pretty good "basic" kit. Havent gotten into if it's possible or not to swap out pulleys, etc, need a boost gauge even right now! Bought the truck from a dealer so dont have to much insight on what the tune and everything is like in the truck, so just trying to get all my info in order before i dive into it. Maybe someone on here is familiar with this specific truck? That'd be helpful lol :D Anywho..thanks for reading my post, like i said im real excited and cant wait to learn everything about this truck/setup. :cheers:

wtf BASTARD! :jester: congrats on the great buy, and welcome to the site im sure youll be able to share some great info, if not i hope at least jokes :D but if you have searched any you would see that a good new member immeadietly posts up pics!

Man im starting to really like the blue and red SSS, too bad they are so slow. :jester: the truck looks really nice, take some more pics of the engine bay though and of course of the rest of the car. lookin good man

Man im starting to really like the blue and red SSS, too bad they are so slow.  :jester: the truck looks really nice, take some more pics of the engine bay though and of course of the rest of the car. lookin good man

Fastest truck ( parrish ) is blue sucka ... get used to it ... we are taking over!!!

Archived