I thought this was interesting.

Corpserodeo666

Here is another point of view on what happened on 9/11 not saying this is a 100% true or proven but to me its damn ineresting to get another point of view on this topic. This is also a good way to kill an hour and a half. Enjoy :thumbs:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...&q=loose+change

That was a lot of info there. The ending credits have a Dave VonKleist wonder if they are realted to Dylan??

Yeah, it was pretty difficult to watch, a couple of family friends were there that day.

Thanks for the link, I found that very worthwhile to watch. That is a good counterpoint video, no matter where you stand on the issue it brings up some very important overlooked facts and raises legitimate questions that should have been answered. :flag:

Mr. P. :)

Thanks for the link, I found that very worthwhile to watch.  That is a good counterpoint video, no matter where you stand on the issue it brings up some very important overlooked facts and raises legitimate questions that should have been answered.  :flag:

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: wtf government :wtf:

:withstupid:  wtf government :wtf:

:rant: Exactly. Now bear with my rant here, cause I'm pissed - but first I will say to everyone I am not going to share what I agree with or disagree with, because that is not my point. My frustration is that I pay A LOT in taxes each year (like 34%). I do not mind paying high taxes, but dammit I want VALUE for my tax dollar and in this day WE are not getting that. I paid $26K in taxes last year and the pathetic Official 911 Comission Report is what my tax dollar bought me? I paid all that money and all I got was the piss poor engineering of the Army Corp of Engineers in New Orleans? And with all those tax dollars I paid the pathetic collapse of FEMA during hurricane Katrina was the best they could deliver?

America is the finest country in the world, but that's because we work our asses off and pay the taxes to make it that way. And folks we are paying way too much in taxes to be seeing the results we've been getting from our government. All the questions brought up in this private work should have been well-addressed in the official inquiry. I have fired co-workers for work that slipshod - there are some serious holes in the investigation performed IMO.

Mr. P.

IMO, I think that in the past 6 or so years the government has done a very poor job of handling national disasters, war, etc... And some times all you can do is think on what all of those tax $ goes to. I mean I know the war over seas is a huge chunk but so for I really haven’t seen one bit of improvement on anything. And videos like this; although at times doubtful really should be shown to lots of people and since the government has "nothing to hide" I just don’t understand why are there all of these secrets that the American public will never get to know. I mean lets face it, it seemed there was more investigation on Clintons "hummer" then their was on most of this stuff.

Archived