eurodesigns lights

DO NOT get eurodezigns bulbs. I got some high and low beam, and some blue 3157's for my daytime running lights and reverse lights. The stock high beams are brighter than eurodezigns. And they don't have any blue tint to them, just white. And within a day of having their blue 3157's in the daytime running lights, the blue started to melt off and they pretty much turned green (literally). They were very cool when I first put them in. The bulbs in my reverse lights are still okay though. They offer a lifetime warrany on their bulbs, but you have to send them $6 something for shipping back to you. I was really unhappy with the product. I'm going to get some silverstars this weekend. If anyone here deals eurodezigns, I'm sorry, no hard feelings towards you. I'm not trying to start trouble, just letting people know my experience with them.

I'm going to get some silverstars

good plan :thumbs:

:withstupid: and do the diode hi/lo conversion

Even with the stock lamps in place the diode trick works very well. I can't wait until one of my bulbs burns out so that I can justify all four Silverstars. The Silverstars are a very brite white, whithout the laughable blue ricer wannabe tint. :crackup:

Archived