FS: Chrome SS Wheels/tires/center caps

67camaro02

SOLD!

Upgraded to 22's so I have a set of chrome SS wheels off my 05. They have less than 1500 miles and are in perfect shape. They are same as brand new.

They come with Goodyear tires and center caps. Everything is mounted and balanced.

I also have a 5th wheel and center cap/no tire that I would be willing to throw in whihc makes a very nice matching spare instead of that god awful 16" steel black one.

I am in Kansas City.

Upgraded to 22's so I have a set of chrome SS wheels off my 05.  They have less than 1500 miles and are in perfect shape.  They are same as brand new.

They come with Goodyear tires and center caps.  Everything is mounted and balanced.

I also have a 5th wheel and center cap/no tire that I would be willing to throw in whihc makes a very nice matching spare instead of that god awful 16" steel black one.

I am in Kansas City.

I would like $1500 for the set of 4 or $1600 and I'll throw in the 5th either way you pay shipping.

so the break down is

5 - 20" chrome wheels (GM not the knock offs)

5 - Chevy center caps

4 - Goodyear tires

4 of the wheels and tires are mounted and balanced

Lemme know if anybody is interested or knows someone who is. :thumbs:

p.s. I'll get pics of the 22's up as soon as I can

PM Sent!!!!

Sorry guys. Crushem was first in my inbox. Deal pending with him. I had pm's from 4 of you and in the following order so if something falls through with Crushem, I'll give you guys dibs in the following order that they hit my inbox....

Crushem

tenwide

BigDinAZ

j4nash

I sent reply's to all 4 of you, and the only way I could think of to make this fair was to give first in my inbox first dibs and so on.

Archived