iPod Video Question

ThePDB

Ok, I've had my 5th gen for a while now and I'm finally getting around to putting dvd's on it. Do you guys know of any good program? I found one program online but you have to pay for it. The program I found is called Cucusoft DVD to iPod. Any help would be much appreciated. I'm leaving for vegas on sunday and thought it would be cool to add some movies. Thanks in advance.

Ok, I've had my 5th gen for a while now and I'm finally getting around to putting dvd's on it.  Do you guys know of any good program?  I found one program online but you have to pay for it.  The program I found is called Cucusoft DVD to iPod.  Any help would be much appreciated.  I'm leaving for vegas on sunday and thought it would be cool to add some movies.  Thanks in advance.

Great Question. I've been looking for a program myself. All my friends who uses Mac have no problem with the video but for some reason PC is tough. I'll keep looking and if I find anything I'll let you know.

i got some... programs... a pack of programs actually... lemme see if i can find where i downloaded it from though... it has to be registered but i have the cracks haha.. dont tell anyone though...

If you wanna put the dvds on your ipod, you have to rip it to your comp first.. you may need a decryptor to over come the copyright.. then convert it to a supported format..

I actually use cucusoft ipod/movie video converter and its pretty good. PM me if you have any questions

Oh and if you have a fast computer and have patience... AND know how to use bit torrents and their programs like http://www.download-it-free.com/azureus/" target="_blank">Azureus, you can go to this site and download videos/music that are already in ipod format :D

P.S. Mods, if I'm not allowed to be doing this, just delete my posts :D

Do yourself a favor and purchase the software. It is well worth it in the end. I've heard some stories about free shit and it's really not worth it IMHO.

I use PQ DVD to iPod to convert my DVD's. A one click software that has given me zero problems.

Late- Alex

Do yourself a favor and purchase the software. It is well worth it in the end. I've heard some stories about free shit and it's really not worth it IMHO.

I use PQ DVD to iPod to convert my DVD's. A one click software that has given me zero problems.

Late-  Alex

Cool! I think I'll take that advice. Thanx. :thumbs:

Yeah, I did some searching tonight as well. I think all in all that cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter is the best. It's 40 bucks... but it encodes and converts all in 1 pass. I tried a couple movies on the trial version and they all worked fine in iTunes. For as many movies as I have 40 bucks isn't THAT bad. I'll let everyone know how the full version works (if any differently) :thumbs:

Late-  Alex

:withstupid:

Program works well and I haven't had an issue.

Archived