Alpine R or Infinty Kappa (6.5" & 4"x6")

CraigW

I replacing my stock speakers cant decide between Alpine Type R and Infinity Kappa speakers.  I like the idea of the 2ohm infinity Kappas but just thought I would ask your opinions.

the only problem with the infinity is that they are a 2 ohm speaker. not sure if the factory deck will run them.... go listen to both. its your ears that will be hearing them all day...

I replacing my stock speakers cant decide between Alpine Type R and Infinity Kappa speakers.   I like the idea of the 2ohm infinity Kappas but just thought I would ask your opinions.

the only problem with the infinity is that they are a 2 ohm speaker. not sure if the factory deck will run them.... go listen to both. its your ears that will be hearing them all day...

That's why you run an amp... I really like the Infinti's!! I had those in my blazer adn absolutley loved them! :thumbs:

I replacing my stock speakers cant decide between Alpine Type R and Infinity Kappa speakers.   I like the idea of the 2ohm infinity Kappas but just thought I would ask your opinions.

:withstupid: so right here, you are the only one who has to like how they sound.

Listening to them in a car audio shop and a vehicle are two different things speakers dont sound the same. I was asking for any info from people if they have any good or bad experience with them. I have had infinity speakers before but no alpine but alot of people say they are awesome. Oh yes by the way I am not using the stock system at all its an alpine head connected to an american bass four channel amp and a jl 500/1 sub amp with audiobahn high excursion 12" subs. Now I am working on the door speakers.

thanks

Listening to them in a car audio shop and a vehicle are two different things speakers dont sound the same.  I was asking for any info from people if they have any good or bad experience with them.  I have had infinity speakers before but no alpine but alot of people say they are awesome.  Oh yes by the way I am not using the stock system at all its an alpine head connected to an american bass four channel amp and a jl 500/1 sub amp with audiobahn high excursion 12" subs.  Now I am working on the door speakers.

thanks

Out of the 2 you have mentioned. do the Alpines. they are less fatiquing and I personally think the new Infinity's sounds to bright and harsh.. My thoughts....

Archived