xtreme on steroids lol

Quik

hey guys/gals, i figure i woudl finally introduce myself. as some of you seen my first post was about the girl that wrecked her truck. i posted up pics of what was left of it

i have on 02 RCSB silverado. i know its not an SS but dont shoot me yet. i now have SS chrome 20s with 255/50 and 305/40 for meats on them. [currently not on yet] also i have the power plant you guys charish so much. i picked up for a good deal. so not born an SS but now have heart of a SS, lol.

reason for the title of the thread well truck kinda now looks like an Xtreme on steroids. in the pics you will see the truck with stripes. they are GM electron blue met. i did them up in an old chevelle style. plans are to look kinda like an old SS el camino. you figure they had a nice size hammer for a motor, stripes on hood, old badges on the sides and big and little combo for tires.

as for some of the pics you will notice the truck has side exhaust. i spent about 4 hours into triming the skirt for the pipes to fit good. i figure this is a truck GM should of made.

its lowered 3/4 with elderbrock IAS shocks, i recomend these if you need to upgrade. truck rides so smooth but also so firm when you push into corners. hell last year i was playing in the twisties with my buddys formula, when i had my big/little combo of 16s on there

also forgot if youre wondering abotu my gate, i have a different one thats been shaved and also has the StreetScene spolier on it. if you ahvent seen it looks kinda like my stock one but smooth and slightly higher. the gate shown is my gate i use to haul my bike around.

oh forgot names George and im from PGH, PA

thanks and great site

link to pics of my rig

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ohsoquik/sli...r=/a430&.src=ph

Nice truck George. You'll have to get with use at the track this year. Theres a few of us in the Pgh area.  :thumbs:

yea, i plan on doing PRP a few times this year and deffently trying to hit up the flashlight drags. just only issue there is the lack of traction. with this new combo im going to have to get stickies. on motor alone last year i couldnt do anything i could only imagine what this year would do. if im not racing truck this year i may be racing my stang or my bike. and maybe for 07 my drag stang will be done. to many toys not enough money

ive seen a few SSS at PRP but none really that fast, i did hear of one guy going 12s i do believe but i think he was boosted.

There should be a few of us in the 12's this year. I think its hard to get these heavy trucks below 12's NA without a bunch of cash.

yea thats why im glad im only 4400lbs and now powered by the LQ9. ever since they came out i was like put that motor in my truck and you have a sleeper. its on for this year :driving:

I love the blue on white, nicely done  :thumbs:

Mr. P.

thanks, i cant wait to get some good pics this year with the wheels, new tailgate and etc. and i think some of you will like what i got planned for the motor. i have a set of 97-98 vette fuel rail covers that i had smoothed out and painted GM electron blue met. and where it said corvette will say silverado in the font you guys have on the tailgates. if i can only find a decal like that or find someone to make me one like it. also my LS6 intake is color matched white. i also run LS1 fans. its really nice having access to so many gm parts. my accessory drive will be off a Fbody so i dont have to run those specific brackets.

Nice Truck  :thumbs:

I like the ground effects.  What do you think about a tonneau cover with the blue stripes?

i thought of a hard tonneau with stripes but the problem is its a pain in that arse to remove it when i haul my bike. be more effort then its worth. i was orginally going to wrap the truck in rally stripes but decided just to do a chevelle theme

i thought of a hard tonneau with stripes but the problem is its a pain in that arse to remove it when i haul my bike. be more effort then its worth.  i was orginally going to wrap the truck in rally stripes but decided just to do a chevelle theme

What, you use you truck?! :D Hood looks good! Nice choice on the electron blue

Archived