xtreme on steroids lol

Quik

thanks, i cant wait to get some good pics this year with the wheels, new tailgate and etc. and i think some of you will like what i got planned for the motor. i have a set of 97-98 vette fuel rail covers that i had smoothed out and painted GM electron blue met. and where it said corvette will say silverado in the font you guys have on the tailgates. if i can only find a decal like that or find someone to make me one like it. also my LS6 intake is color matched white. i also run LS1 fans. its really nice having access to so many gm parts. my accessory drive will be off a Fbody so i dont have to run those specific brackets.

OH MAN, that is going to be bad ASS. :thumbs::thumbs:

Mr. P.

i thought of a hard tonneau with stripes but the problem is its a pain in that arse to remove it when i haul my bike. be more effort then its worth.  i was orginally going to wrap the truck in rally stripes but decided just to do a chevelle theme

Suggestion - paint short blue stripes on the spoiler, just like the RST trucks...

Mr. P. :)

i thought of a hard tonneau with stripes but the problem is its a pain in that arse to remove it when i haul my bike. be more effort then its worth.  i was orginally going to wrap the truck in rally stripes but decided just to do a chevelle theme

What, you use you truck?! :D Hood looks good! Nice choice on the electron blue

yep, i haul motors, trannys, and whatever else i need to. that how my tailgate in those pics is bowed on the inside. the rope snapped and the tranny slid back. i also plan on using the truck to tow my stang around. but for that to happen im probably going ot add a set of helper air bags to help with the load of the tongue of the trailer. my plans are use truck run 11s pass then unload the stang and run a 10 lol.

and thanks, i used that blue on my old bike frame/wheels so i knew it was a big hit. white and blue just go together like peanutbutter/jelly

Suggestion - paint short blue stripes on the spoiler, just like the RST trucks...

not sure what youre referring to, pics would help

holy shit man, that truck looks exactly what a xtreme on steroids would look like LOL.

quick, what kind of bike do you have? i'm from pgh as well and ride a 05 cbr1000rr.

also, i ran my sss at prp once last year, ran a 13.44, but im planning on 12's this year. we'll see how it goes. a 12.99 is my goal.

HEY! We can do that... :D

RegencySpoiler.jpg

holy shit man, that truck looks exactly what a xtreme on steroids would look like LOL.

quick, what kind of bike do you have?  i'm from pgh as well and ride a 05 cbr1000rr.

also, i ran my sss at prp once last year, ran a 13.44, but im planning on 12's this year.  we'll see how it goes.  a 12.99 is my goal.

04 cbr 1000RR all black for now. if i knew how to post pics i would. it has an eurobikes undertail, 2bros pipe and hopefully soon Fire on the front

im from McKeesRocks where you from

and didnt i say xtreme on roids, you guys probably thought i was joking lol. and the big nail in the coften is the LQ9. which lead me to this site

HEY! We can do that... :D

RegencySpoiler.jpg

looks like my spolier except mine also has smooth bed caps that go with it

quick, what kind of bike do you have?  i'm from pgh as well and ride a 05 cbr1000rr.

also, i ran my sss at prp once last year, ran a 13.44, but im planning on 12's this year.  we'll see how it goes.  a 12.99 is my goal.

04 cbr 1000RR all black for now. if i knew how to post pics i would. it has an eurobikes undertail, 2bros pipe and hopefully soon Fire on the front

and didnt i say xtreme on roids, you guys probably thought i was joking lol. and the big nail in the coften is the LQ9. which lead me to this site

i live down in washington pa, but work downtown on fourth ave. i'm sure i'll see you prp this year.

i live down in washington pa, but work downtown on fourth ave. i'm sure i'll see you prp this year.

since your local. check out www.bikerplanet.net. its a local PGH bike site. i used to be a member but got banned.

yea hopefully see you there also and shoot the breeze. youll probably reconize me before i recoginze you.

Archived