Cool site~Looking forward to meeting you!

FAT GiRL

Hey thanks for all the fun posts and cheerful welcomes! No worries about chatroom, have never been in one in all the time I've been on the net, believe it or not! And I have no interest in that sorta thing. I'm too old for that.

Your trucks all look great! And GIRLS, thanks especially to you for your enthusiastic welcome!

I am still hoping to find some folks locall that wanna get together. Even people in the Bay Area can drive out to the Modesto area for a nice afternoon get together and lunch perhaps. So the invitation to form a little gathering is open. I guess there really are not enough SSs around to warrant a local meet, though.

I just got my truck back yesterday from having a few things looked at. They lubed the steering thing, replaced the seat motor. I need that lumbar adjustment!

I'm taking the truck to get new tires in the next couple weeks. Not looking forward to that. But at least these are cheaper than my car, and hopefully that will be a couple years down the road.

Have a great weekend, and be sure to post if you are local!

--FAT GiRL (yes, she is fat--but cute)

Whereabouts in Modesto are you? Do you live in town proper, or more towards Oakdale, or Waterford, or Crows Landing, or ??? I have ties there still, misspent a lot of my youth on McHenry back in the day...

Mr. P. :)

Hey thanks for all the fun posts and cheerful welcomes! No worries about chatroom, have never been in one in all the time I've been on the net, believe it or not! And I have no interest in that sorta thing. I'm too old for that.

Your trucks all look great! And GIRLS, thanks especially to you for your enthusiastic welcome!

I am still hoping to find some folks locall that wanna get together. Even people in the Bay Area can drive out to the Modesto area for a nice afternoon get together and lunch perhaps. So the invitation to form a little gathering is open. I guess there really are not enough SSs around to warrant a local meet, though.

I just got my truck back yesterday from having a few things looked at. They lubed the steering thing, replaced the seat motor. I need that lumbar adjustment!

I'm taking the truck to get new tires in the next couple weeks. Not looking forward to that. But at least these are cheaper than my car, and hopefully that will be a couple years down the road.

Have a great weekend, and be sure to post if you are local!

--FAT GiRL (yes, she is fat--but cute)

Happy St. Patties day Fat Girl!!!! I'm glad your happy here on the forum with the rest of us!!! :cheers: Just to let you know I normally have to go to modesto for work.....a lot! and my baby has the SS...actually we were there about a month ago. Any who....its nice to know someone is close to us. LOL I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!! Mmmmm

post-8113-1142617944.gif

post-8113-1142618155_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That was either me or Hank you saw at the auto show in motion wearing that shirt! You could of said Hi ! :cry:

I am in Modesto and would be happy to answer any question or do a get together. :thumbs: Lets see some pictures :wtf: Of your baby. and welcome to our site :cheers:

Archived