Sport Truck

SWT

Hey Ben Key, I noticed that you got your letter published in the latest issue of Sport Truck. I like your suggestion of a PCM comparison, but it didn't sound as if they would comply. :rolleyes: As far as the supercharger suggestion, dcairns no doubt would tell you the same. And I'm sure Lee would chime in with "buy red, because it's faster" suggestion. :jester:

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

I read their response today. What's with the sarcastic remark about "...congrats on buying a $40K 1500 series truck" or something like that. So an Extended Cab LT is $36,875, what's the big shocker on the SS price. Looks like the HD Super Crew is around $40K too.

So here's a big :thumbs: from me on buying a cool truck. Money well spent.

2dr,

Buy what you like and trick it out to suit you. I didn't see the other post you are refering to but don't listen to what others say as it doesn't mean squat. You got one person to please as you go through life...........youself. :cheers:

I think it was just their try at humor. The biggest complaint on the SS has always been the price from people doing comparisons, so they just threw in their try at a joke. It actually made me laugh a little, kind of funny. :thumbs:

Archived