CURBED WHEEL FS

SPEEDCRAVIN

I have one Chrome Silverado SS wheel that came off my 2005 SS. I curbed and scratched the bead. It does not appear to be bent. The local wheel repair guy quoted me 75 to 100 bucks for the repair.

I was going to use this for a full sized spare but I sold my SS and now have a Dodge Cummins Megacab so I dont need it anymore.

I will take 100.00 for it. Plus shipping. If you are somewhat local to me I will meet you somewhere.

I can emial pictures.

[email protected]

Thanks, JOSH

I have one Chrome Silverado SS wheel that came off my 2005 SS. I curbed and scratched the bead. It is not bent. The local wheel repair guy quoted me 75 to 100 bucks for the repair.

I was going to use this for a full sized spare but I sold my SS and now have a Dodge Cummins Megacab so I dont need it anymore.

I will take 100.00 for it. Plus shipping. If you are somewhat local to me I will meet you somewhere.

I can emial pictures.

[email protected]

Thanks, JOSH

send me a pic

I have one Chrome Silverado SS wheel that came off my 2005 SS. I curbed and scratched the bead. It is not bent. The local wheel repair guy quoted me 75 to 100 bucks for the repair.

I can emial pictures.

[email protected]

Thanks, JOSH

send me a pic

I sent you pics. I think you are local. I see you bought your truck from Huffines in plano. I am the Service Manager at Huffines Jeep Chrylser Dodge in Plano Texas. Come buy and look at it. Give me a call, I sent you my cell #...

JOSH

Archived